For the sinking of the Estonia here are some points to ponder:
In a nutshell, the Estonia sank in 1994 in the Baltic Sea, costing 852 lives. No satisfactory answer to date has been given as to why she sank like a stone. The official report claimed that she sank after looking her bow visor but makes no reference to the integrity of her watertight compartments which should have kept her afloat even if she capsized due to a large amount of surface water on the car deck due to loss of the afore mentioned bow visor.
- Why did the Swedish Government try to entomb the wreck in concrete just 3 months after she sank?
- Why will the Sweden Government till today not permit an independent investigation? – the Estonia is only 60 metres down and there are enough unmanned ROVs (Remotely Operated Vehicles) which can collect data samples and take photographs not to mention divers.
- Why have the divers of the Halliburton subsidiary company been sworn to a 70 year ‘secrets act’ regarding what they found on the ‘official’ investigation.
- NATO was in the area carrying out Search and Rescue exercises. Why did they not respond to the Estonia’s May Day call?
- You might like to note that the Swedish Government finally admitted that they had used the ‘Estonia’ to smuggle weapons technology from the former Soviet Union to the ‘West’. I am sure we all know where this smuggled weapons technologies was headed. It’s unlikely Sweden was the final destination.
I recommend you watch the movie ‘Baltic Storm’ (2003). It was made by a German reporter who was gagged from reporting the incident. Oh, and another curious fact. Several of the survivors who reported themselves as survivors mysterious disappeared from the survivors list. Most of these were senior officers from the Estonia including the off duty second Captain.
Julian Assange and Wikileaks.
Julian Assange has been a thorn in the side to big corporations and the American Government in particular as his informal network of informants frequently exposes Governmental corruption, insider dealings and certainly the ‘Afghanistan 2004-2010 War diaries’ which was written by soldiers and intelligence officers, and mainly describing lethal military actions involving the United States military has not made him a popular man with the American establishment. In addition Wikileaks represents of the vangaurds of freedom of information – using the medium of the internet which governments all over are so scared of and want to effectively censor.
Sweden comes in here, as they are vehemently trying to extradite him to Sweden to face charges for alleged rape and assault.
You can read the charges the Swedes have submitted here>> Assange_Respondents_case
It seems the charges were dropped and them suddenly restarted – at whose behest I wonder.
I put forward before you that the ‘Estonia’ and the Julian Assange extradition attempt are the Swedish Government’s shame in put the interests of certain parties across the Atlantic before that of the Swedes.