Offering a wild camping experience for small groups of upto 4 people.
Set in two acres of natural scrubland and almond, olive and oak trees. Surrounded by orange groves and further natural scrubland, it is the ideal place to get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city. Being just 2 km away from the nature reserve of the Ria Formosa and 4 km away from the beach at the lovely town of Fuseta you have the best of everything that is the Algarve.
Facilities and other stuff you need to know.
- The toilet is an out door composting type.
- The shower consists of an outdoor shower. Essentially hosepipe. The water from it is sufficiently warm during summer.
- Fires have to be above ground and in fire pits withÂ extra care being taken during windy conditions.
- Due to the nature of the location no loud music can be played on site.
- Cycles are available for hire.
What is available.
Free stay with lunch for half a day's help around the place . The type of work would be such as building an earthbag chicken house, clearing the land and planting trees etc.
Backpacking? Not a problem as a couple of "two man" tents can be provided if required.
To make a reservation please use one of the following options: